Award Winning Exhibition Lighting Design
Exhibitions are largely visual experiences. And if the lighting doesn’t provide the necessary raw data, visitors won’t enjoy those experiences. Lighting design for exhibitions is much like theatrical lighting design, except the actors are paintings and sculptures and crafts. Lightplan Exhibition Lighting Designers are experts in a wide range of low-voltage lighting interfaces, programs, and applications. A strategically designed exhibition lighting scheme will guide audiences as they explore these scenes.
Lightplan’s Lighting Design Services for exhibitions
- Systems planning, design, engineering, and installation
- Equipment specification, procurement, modification, integration, and testing
- Prototyping and optical engineering
- Control programming, duplication, and testing
- Preparation of operation manuals and training
- Preventive maintenance services
We have applied LED technology to overall exhibition lighting; interior case lighting; specimen lighting; environmental and mood lighting; and a variety of unique special effects for our custom-designed and custom-built museum exhibitions.